Sunday, December 10, 2017

12 best quotes / lines from The Shape of Water movie


But when I think of her...all
that comes to mind is a poem.
Made of just a few truthful
words... Whispered by someone in
love, hundreds of years ago...
“Unable to perceive the shape of
You, I find You all around me. Your
presence fills my eyes with Your
love, It humbles my heart, For You
are everywhere.”
“The way he looks at me. He doesn’t
know what I lack... Or how I am
incomplete. He just sees me for
what I am. As I am. And he is happy
to see me, every time. Every day.”
 
 
 
“The way he looks at me. He doesn’t
know what I lack... Or how I am
incomplete. He just sees me for
what I am. As I am. And he is happy
to see me, every time. Every day.”
 
 
I am sorry. But it is not even
human.
She trembles in rage as she signs. Subtitled: “If we don’t do
something... Neither are we.”
 

Do you know what happened to you? ‘Cause I don’t.
I swear I don’t- I look in the mirror and all I recognize are my
eyes- in the face of this old man. Seems like I was born both too
early or too late for my life...Maybe we’re both relics.
 
 
If I could go back in time, when I was eighteen- I didn’t know anything about anything-
I- would give myself a bit of advice...I’d say: Take better care of your
teeth and f*ck a lot more.
 
 

You know the Corn Flakes- they were
created as a cure for masturbation...
It doesn’t work.
 
 
 
Look- Some of the best minds in our
country- peeing all over the floor
in this here facility.

There's pee freckles on the
ceiling!! How do they get it up
there?
 
On the genitalia of the amphibian man:
"Never trust a man. Even if he looks flat down there."
 
 
 
 
 
I am, Sir- much better...
still got my thumb, my trigger
and my p*ssy finger.
 
 
 
 Short people are mean...Maybe
it’s the air down there, not enough
oxygen or something.
 
 

I am not a good liar--
Except to Brewster. Takes a lot of
lies to keep a marriage going...



 
 Man washes his hands before or
after tending to his needs. That
tells you a lot about that man.
He does it both times? Points to a
weakness of character...

 
-This here is the future. And you
strike me as a man who is heading
there.
-Where?
-The Future.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment